Cornea Specialist & Cataract Surgeon
Fellowship-Trained Cornea Specialist,
Cataract and Laser Surgeon
Advanced Lens Implant Specialist
Areas of Specialty
- Micro-Incision Cataract Surgery
- Advanced Lens Implants
- Vivity®, PanOptix®
- Astigmatism Correcting Lens Implants (Toric)
- Cornea Transplants/DSEK
- Routine Eye Care
A Foundation of Educational Excellence
Dr. Murray Friedberg completed his undergraduate and medical degrees at Pennsylvania State University where he was a Phi Beta Kappa honoree. After his internship at Cleveland Clinic in Ohio, the doctor completed his ophthalmology residency at Medical College of Virginia.
Dr. Friedberg completed fellowship training in corneal transplants and lens implant surgery at the renowned Jules Stein Eye Institute at the University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA).
With more than 30 years of experience, Dr. Friedberg has meticulously honed his skills to deliver excellent patient care.
Credentials You Can Trust
- Board Certified, American Board of Ophthalmology
- Fellowship-Trained in Cornea, Jules Stein Eye Institute, UCLA
- Fellow, American Academy of Ophthalmology
by Castle Connolly Medical, Ltd.