Main Offices

Sarasota/Bradenton

(941) 748-1818
(941) 746-1055 FAX

Sun City Center

(813) 633-3065
(813) 658-1152 FAX

Article provided by: Quote Savage Manatee / Sarasota

Affordable Health Insurance Sarasota

Affordable Health Insurance Sarasota

Whether you’re searching for the cost of health insurance in FL for you and your family, or a retiree looking for expert assistance with Medicare, our staff of licensed agents is ready to assist you. Being a client of Quote Savage provides you with an elite level of individualized customer service for your health insurance policy at no extra charge. Our award-winning and dedicated team will take the lead in helping you get affordable health insurance in Sarasota.

How do You Buy Health Insurance?

Shopping for health insurance can be overwhelming, not to mention confusing. First, you have to find a plan that's within your budget. Then you have to inform the insurance company to get a quote. Once you have all the information, you have to weigh all your options before making a purchase. It's a complicated and personal process, but you can simplify everything with the help of an insurance agent from Quote Savage.

You don't have to be worried thinking, 'how do I get health insurance in Florida?' It's our work to find you the best insurance plan at the best price. We will discuss with you your coverage needs, then help you choose the one that suits you. We’ll also check whether you qualify for any tax credits that can considerably reduce your monthly premiums through Obamacare.

Affordable Care Act (ACA)

ACA, also known as Obamacare, makes it easier to get a health insurance plan depending on your health requirements and income. In Florida and most states, you can even be eligible for financial subsidies. You can easily and quickly apply for coverage through Quote Savage. We’ll be here for you even after you buy your insurance plan. What’s more, we can help you re-shop every year during the ACA open enrollment period, or any time there's a big life change, and you need to update your coverage.

Health Insurance Options in Florida

Are you asking, ‘where can I find reasonable health insurance?’ There are four main health insurance plans in Florida, namely platinum, gold, silver, and bronze. Each comes with different benefits and costs, depending on how much you can pay in premiums every month.

The basic plan descriptions are:

  • Platinum Plan – You cover 10 percent of the healthcare costs, and your health insurance provider pays the remaining 90 percent.
  • Gold Plan – Your health insurance provider covers 80 percent of the costs, and you pay only 20 percent.
  • Silver Plan – With this plan, you pay 30 percent, while your health insurance provider covers the rest (70 percent).
  • Bronze Plan – You only have to pay 40 percent. The rest, which is 60 percent of the healthcare costs, will be covered by your insurance provider.

Health Insurance Policies for You and Your Family

Are you wondering, ‘what is the best health insurance plan in Florida for you and your family?’ Quote Savage can help you with all the decisions. Our licensed agents will give you options for affordable health insurance in Sarasota and answer any questions you may have, such as 'how much is health insurance a month in Florida?'. In addition, we'll assist you in the process of enrollment. Call us today on (941) 248-3626 for personalized assistance.

Affordable Health Insurance Sarasota
We Specialize In:
Quote Savage Manatee / Sarasota
8883373384
6160 State Road 70 East
Bradenton FL 34203

View Larger Map

We welcome your comments!

We feature four offices on the Gulf Coast of Florida to serve you.

Bradenton

217 Manatee Ave East
Bradenton, FL 34208

Sarasota

1427 South Tamiami Trail
Sarasota, FL 34239

Lakewood Ranch

6310 Health Park Way, #340
Lakewood Ranch, FL 34202

Sun City Center

1515 Sun City Center Plaza
Sun City Center, FL 33573